Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Quotable Lingerista: Audrey Hepburn ~ Style Icon Extraordinaire

Audrey Hepburn, one of my favorite fashion icons who exudes class and elegance has a few things to say about life, love and living:


"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people." ~ Audrey Hepburn

“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” ~ Audrey Hepburn


“Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.” ~ Audrey Hepburn



“My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.” ~ Audrey Hepburn


“If I get married, I want to be very married.” ~ Audrey Hepburn


“I never think of myself as an icon. What is in other people's minds is not in my mind. I just do my thing.” ~ Audrey Hepburn



“Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.” ~ Audrey Hepburn


“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ~ Audrey Hepburn


[about her "comeback" in 1976] "Whatever happens, the most important thing is g
rowing old gracefully. And you can`t do that on the cover of a fan magazine." ~ Audrey Hepburn


"My own life has been much more than a fairy tale. I`ve had my share of difficult moments, but whatever difficulties I`ve gone through, I`ve always gotten a prize at the end." ~ Audrey Hepburn


"For me, the only things of interest are those linked to the heart."
~ Audrey Hepburn


"I know I have more sex appeal on the tip of my nose than many women in their entire bodies. It doesn`t stand out a mile, but it`s there." ~ Audrey Hepburn


"I never thought I`d land in pictures with a face like mine." ~ Audrey Hepburn


***
"To look and feel your best in small cup bras, shop at Eve's Apples where you'll get a personalized online bra consultation." ~ Eve

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin