New Year is about celebrating, kicking the dust off of the last year and opening your arms to a fresh start. For all of you who are ready to change your perception of yourself and embrace a transformative year through lingerie, repeat after me:
"I do solemnly swear, being an Eve's Apples' Lingerista at heart, that I will resolve to do the following in 2008...
- Celebrate my inner Eve
- Wear matching bras & panties
- Buy at least two pairs of matching panties per bra
- Find Priceless Panties that elevate my mood whenever I wear them
- Wash my lingerie in mesh bags so that aren't shredded to bits
- Buy thong panties in a size larger so that they don't feel like dental floss when I walk
- Throw away any lingerie resembling the remains of a war zone
- Buy one nice piece of lingerie on my birthday
- I'll look in the mirror and tell myself that, "I love, honor and accept myself just as I am"
- Learn to love body parts that society says are my "flaws"
- Tell myself that "I'm one sexy kitten" when I look in the mirror
- Find out my correct bra size
- Find out my correct panty size--no muffin tops here
- Throw away any lingerie that reminds me of any bad times with old boyfriends
- Keep lingerie that will bring a smile to my face when I'm 80
- Get rid of my warm flannels pajamas and replace them with cashmere. If I must wear my flannels pajamas, then I'll wear sexy lingerie beneath them
- Buy lingerie that is comfortable and makes me feel like a goddess
- Find the color of lingerie that makes me feel sexy and confident. If I don't have any in that color then I'll buy some
- Have at least one sexy chemise, baby doll, cami and panty or nightie for bed when I'm alone
- Be joyful
Most of all, I promise to always love myself, my body, life and celebrate my inner Eve!"