- Gives your girls cleavage
- Utter support
- Clear comfort all day
- Keeps rogue straps in place
- Looks amazing under and out of clothes
Our friends at Rigby & Peller recently advised me how to put on a bra properly to achieve the best results. (For more posts on Rigby & Peller, click on Breast Shape Affects Bra Size.) The directions are as follows:
- Bend over and let breasts fall into cups
- Hook bra in back
- Ensure straps aren't twisted
- With one hand hold down the base of the bra cradle (near the far edge of the cup). With the other hand scoop the outer edge of your breast up, gently pulling breast up and filling out the cup
- Repeat on the other side
- Check. Repeat any step if needed
Voila! You're finished and you're breasts have never looked better!Below are a couple videos on "How to Put on a Bra"...
Video One: Night Club or Church is sponsored by Playtex and demonstrates a couple of the above steps, but misses Step 4.
Video Two is how to put your bra on Jane Bond Style.
As you can see from the videos above, putting on your bra can not only be functional but also fun. However you choose to put your bra on, make sure that you Celebrate Your Inner Eve!