Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Virtues of Luxurious Lingerie

The 8 Virtues:
  1. Silky intimates on your skin all day
  2. Feeling confident and only you and/or your mate knows why
  3. Beautiful lingerie puts a swing in your step
  4. First thing in the morning, putting on sexy, romantic, glamorous or classic lingerie starts the day off right
  5. Reminds you that it may be a man's world in business, but you have a secret weapon
  6. It's the one piece of clothes that expresses how you truly feel and no one need know but you
  7. It's the perfect detail to peek through your clothing on an evening out
  8. An inexpensive way to revamp your wardrobe without breaking the bank

One of Elle Macpherson's favorite bras, the Dentelle Bra, is featured above. Not only is the Dentelle Bra ($32.49 - $65) and matching Dentelle Bikini ($28) gorgeous in pictures, I'm also completely in love with them in person! They're very flattering on the body and made me feel ultra sexy wearing them. I even wore them during a four hour road trip. Guess what? I didn't mind. Once I put on the luxurious lingerie, my mood transformed from humming and hawing over schlepping the windy road in a cramped car to embracing a glamorous adventure up the coast to a romantic B&B. That's the magic of luxurious lingerie!


Some of my favorite lingerie is made by Elle Macpherson Intimates and the Matahari lingerie set (directly above in fuchsia and below left in ink) are just two more of them. The Impressa set (image below right in ink) is equally stunning. To purchase the Dentelle lingerie set or see further Elle Macpherson Intimates, go to Barenecessities/Elle Macpherson Intimates.




No matter what, dear Lingeristas, I wish all of you at least one luxurious lingerie set so that you will personally know what I mean when I say, "Celebrate Your Inner Eve."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin