Friday, March 13, 2009

Nordstrom Fits America


Get your girlfriends together and go to Nordstrom! From March 5 - May 2 they're having a National Bra Fitting and if you have four or more in a party, you can have a bra fitting party with your girlfriends at Nordstroms.

Why are they doing this?

Nordstrom is inviting you "to join us as we partner with 20 top lingerie brands to support Susan G. Komen for the cure, a global leader in the fight against breast cancer...

For every bra purchased during the in-store event, $2 will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Research Fund: $1 from Nordstrom and the matching $1 from participating brands, including Badgley Mishcka*, Betsey Johnson Intimates, Calvin Klein Underwear, Chantelle, DKNY, Donna Karan Intimates, Elle Macpherson Intimates, Elomi*, Fantasie, Fayreform, Felina, Freya, Huit*, Le Mystere, Natori, onGossamer*, Panache*, Simone Perele*, SPANX, and Wacoal." (* is available at selected stores.)

Nordstrom Fits America to find a store near you with the dates and times available.


I used to have gaps in my bra cups, thinking that I was a 36A. When I finally got a professional fitting, I discovered that I was instead a 32C. That's a big difference. And I can tell you it makes a bigger difference looking at me just in my bra as well as under clothes. With a 32C on, no more gaps. To see some other positive results from Nordstrom fittings, click on Evie Gets Fit and Friends & Fittings.

I highly recommend anyone who hasn't been fitted, recently lost weight, had a baby or whose body has changed more than five pounds since your last fitting, go to Nordstrom and get a proper bra fit. It makes all the difference in how you look and feel wearing the right bra size.

It's all about feeling your best and Celebrating Your Inner Eve, having a bra fitting party is one fun-filled way to do it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin