We've all been there. There's the bra strap that perpetually falls down, the strapless bra that migrates to your mid-section, and even the Grand Canyon shoulder crevasse caused from straps. It all comes down to finding a bra that fits.
A bra that fits well is a priceless piece of lingerie!
- It's comfortable
- Makes you feel confident
- Keeps you free from pesky underwire digging into your skin
- Makes your breasts look like assets instead of a liability
- Enhances what you have instead of accentuating what you don't when the cup size is too big
- It keeps your ample girls from spilling out the top on too small cup sizes
- Keeps your cleavage in the front, where it belongs, instead of on your back (the ghastly back cleavage) caused by too BIG band sizes. (Go down a size and wear it lower on your back, it will eliminate back cleavage)
- Supports your breasts and fights off the dreaded gravitational pull
- Straps stay put instead of slipping down the sides of your arms, leaving your breasts with lop-sided support
- Keeps your straps in place. (If they're falling down then your bra band is probably riding up and you need to go down a band size)
- Creates better support for your back
- Enhances your curves in ways that you never thought possible
- It's a mood altering experience
- Your confidence in how you feel and look is an instant aphrodisiac to your spouse, boyfriend or lover
There's an art to finding a good bra that makes you feel comfortable, assured, and luxurious all day. Before you can find that perfect bra, you have to know your bra size. You'd think it was a national phenomenon when Oprah showed a segment on how to find your bra size and it was announced that "85% of women in America are wearing the wrong bra size."
What's a woman to do? Get measured!
Go to a local boutique, that's one of the special services provide at these select stores. To find one near you, do a search online. Some of my favorite boutiques are:
If you don't have a boutique near by, you can also check out the following department stores where you can get measured:
- Neiman Marcus
The other option is for you to measure your own size. It's a simple and easy two component process. To measure yourself, click on our Eve's Apples article, Sizing Your Girls Up: How to Find Your Bra Size.
Now that you know your size and the virtues of a bra that fits, go Celebrate Your Inner Eve in a bra that makes you feel luxurious, comfortable, and confident!