- 2 Chemises or Babydolls
- 1 Sexy Black Bra, matching Panty, and Garter Belt
- 1 Versatile T-Shirt Bra
- Several pairs of Priceless Panties ~ that match the bras
- 1 Sassy, versatile Black Dress
- 2 Swimsuits ~ while one dries, you can wear the other one
- 1 Pair of Jeans and/or 1 Pair of Black Pants ~ made of wrinkle free material (usually a rayon and/or lycra blend) that can be dressed up or down
- 1 Skirt ~ made of wrinkle free material to travel well
- 2-4 Versatile Tops ~ that can be worn during the day or dressed up at night
- 1 Light Weight Sweater, Jacket, or Cover Up
- 1 Tunic or Cover Up ~ for the beach (if you’re traveling someplace sunny and sandy)
- 2-3 Sets of great Jewellery ~ that will dress up any outfit
- 3 Pairs of Shoes ~ dress shoes, sandals, and tennis shoes
- Kama Sutra Oils and/or Massage Oil
- Candle (matches purchased on site)
- 1 Book (paperback)
- Personal Items: Toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, tampons/pads, medication (birth control pills, aspirin), and baby wipes (great for a quick freshening up between flights)
- Buy lotion, shampoo, and conditioner at your honeymoon destination ~ it's less to pack and lighter to travel without them
The Francoise Lingerie set by Agent Provocateur (image top right) can be purchased at the website: Bra ~ $155, Brief ~ $85, and Suspender ~ $90.
The Kama Sutra Love Essentials (image on left) can be purchased at The Lingerie Diva for $23.40. It includes The Original Oil of Love, Love Liquid Sensual Lubricant and Sweet Honeysuckle Honey Dust with feather applicator.
Of course, you can add anything you like to the essential list. But these are the basics. Hopefully the simple check list will help all of you make an easy transition from crazed bride to a happy honeymooning newlywed!