Friday, June 8, 2012

Lingeristas LOVE Lingerie Trunk Show & Bra Fitting

If you like what Angela had to say about her bra fitting, VISIT us this Tuesday (June 12), 6 p.m. at Betsey's Crepes for the FIT YOUR APPLES: Lingerie Trunk Show & Bra Fitting!

127 Broad St., Southern Pines, NC 28387

Here's what the Fabulous Angela had to say:

"I can't even begin to describe how much better I felt about myself and my cup size after being PROPERLY FITTED for a bra through Eve's Apples! Going into the experience I couldn't help but remember the countless times I had previously been fitted at various retail stores. I was prepared to leave with the same size bra, again. I learned that I was wearing a much larger band width than necessary and a cup that was too SMALL! After having worn my new Eve's Apples bras for a few days I barely even notice that I have one on. I was so used to being uncomfortable in a bra! I look at myself in the mirror and take pride in my bust. I too look like the models in the retail catalogs because I finally have bras that fit and make me feel sexy! Thank You Eve xo ♥ xo"


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin