Spring is blooming and wedding season will soon follow. Therefore, I wanted to bring Eve's Apples Lingeristas a store where a bride, her mother, family and bridesmaids could all easily shop for their bras regardless of their size differences or where they live.
What was the personal reason I made Figleaves.com, an online store, the Boutique of the Month?
Recently, I made a purchase with Figleaves and was so pleased with the results, that I thought, "Why not let my favorite Lingeristas know about this treasure?" Keep in mind, nothing can replace the visual and emotional experience of visiting a boutique in person. However, Figleaves offers an easy, high-quality shopping experience to savvy Internet customers.
Figleaves.com is strictly an online store housed in London, England. They carry over 200 brands and know that women come in all shapes and sizes. That is why they sell bras from an AA cup to a J cup.
Here are several more reasons you'll be absolutely delighted in trying out Figleaves:
- Easy to use website
- Detailed ways to search for your bras. I especially love that I can search for bras according to my specific size
- A wide selection of bras and sizes (from 28AA up to 40J & 56FF)
- Great delivery. I ordered two bras with standard shipping and the package arrived in four days
- A variety of price points, ranging from high to low
- Eco-friendly lingerie in the Greenleaves section
- In their Fitting Room, you can find out all sorts of interesting information, including what a properly fitted bra should look like on your body
- They have a fabulous blog called Blog Leaves that is sassy in tone and fun to read
...if you're an AA-A cup, you can find bra selections in the side bar or in the main menu under Shop By Department. They also have petite sizes, but you'll need to search in Shop By Brand and the stock of each brand to find some.
What would be the icing on the cake? Hhhm, adding a bridal registry or wish list. Ladies, what do you think?
In any case, pop by figleaves.com for an easy shopping experience. Try Blog Leaves if you want to put a smile on your face. And remember to "Celebrate Your Inner Eve" while you're in lingerie nirvana.