Thursday, April 17, 2008

Eve Goes to London

For the next couple of weeks, it'll be "Cheerio" and "Bonjour mon petit chou," as I go to London and Paris.

After one deliciously crazy week at the Los Angeles Textile Show, I'm heading off for cities that are famous for sumptuous lingerie and exquisite lace. I'll be popping by boutiques and uncovering boudoir treasures. All the while, I'll be giving you the exciting details of my lingerie and lace adventures.

Inspired by my favorite quote, "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing," I'll be chatting about new and exciting lingerie details, discoveries, and insights that will help you Celebrate Your Inner Eve.

More to come later, my dear Lingeristas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one busy (and lucky) bee! Have a great time in London and Paris, I am jealous! ;)

Your friend,
Lingerie Diva

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip!! It sounds like so much fun.
We can't wait to hear your updates.
xox Faire Frou Frou

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin