Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quiz: What is Your Lingerie Personality?

Along with Knicker's Blog having a fab new look, they also have a fun quiz that tells you your Lingerie Personality. In the quiz, you're asked ten questions about your lingerie preferences and style. At the end of it, Knickers will calculate your lingerie personality...

...a virgin, vixen, or a veritable tease vacillating between both extremes.
To play, click on Knicker's Lingerie Personality Quiz!

Have fun, my darling Lingeristas!

3 comments:

Ghani said...

Hi Eve,

Thank you so much for the link, and we're delighted that you like the Quiz! I'm a Flirt myself, and judging from the stats, I think a lot of our Knickers readers are as well!

Thanks again!
-Danae

Anonymous said...

Hi Danae:

We LOVE Knickers Blog around here, so I'm glad to send you some link love! ;) I wound up a Romantic, but I'm certain there's quite a bit of Flirt in me too.

Thanks for the comment!

Big Hugs,

Eve

Ghani said...

Aw thank you for the Knickers love Eve, you're lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin