There are a lot of basic boyshorts for women that have amazing comfort, but I wanted to show you some that are also pretty. Some favorite boyshorts, that illustrate how far we've come from those tighty whiteys, are in this post. They are the Chantelle Wild Africa Boyshort Panties (top right) and Barbara Macaron Shorty Panty (top left), both are $58 and can be purchased at HerRoom.Here are the Virtues of Boyshorts:
- No visible panty lines
- Extra coverage
- Some panties have extra lycra that gives a free tummy tuck and hip smoothing
- No embarrassing moments as you do a Marilyn Monroe over a storm grate
- Versatile ~ can go day to evening
- Are paired with beautiful bras to create a luxurious lingerie set
- Tomboys can feel sexy too
- They keep from riding up your back side and you don't have to send out a search party ~ like with many g-strings
- Strong enough for a man but made for a woman
To WIN YOUR OWN PAIR OF DAINTY BOYSHORTS, click on our Eve's Apples PRICELESS PANTIES CONTEST for details. The winner will receive the Elle Macpherson Corant Culotte Boyshort Panty as a prize. Deadline to enter is October 1, 2008 at 5 p.m. (PST). Best wishes!
Whichever boyshort you choose, there are plenty out there for you to select one that embodies your own style and Celebrates Your Inner Eve!