Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bra Testimonials: Online Bra Fitting



"I wanted to say thanks for the customized bra fitting page. I have spent 20 years frustrated with finding bras. I figured because I was small I should be wearing the smallest bra made. I fought with puckering and tight fitting bras until I just figured I had to suffer with awful bras forever. I never thought about going from a 34AA to a 32B because I didn't think I had enough to fill the cups. Thank you for opening my eyes to the possibilities. I went bra shopping today and found great bras. Now I don't have to squeeze by breasts into odd positions and the band sits on the breastbone like it should. Too bad I had to wait so many years to realize I could go up a cup. Keep up the great advice."

~ Barbara   7/18/12 





For more information, click on Testimonials and Love Letters!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin