The Lingerie Handbook by Rebecca Apsan with Sarah Stark
Overall Rating: AHHHH!
The AHHH Factor: Lingerie Products that are Heaven or Hell
AHHHH! = Pure Heaven
AHHH = Almost Heavenly
Ahh = Half Way Between Heaven & Hell
ah = HELL!
The Lingerie Handbook is a girl's best friend. It's visually interesting and filled with practical information that every woman needs to know about bras, fit, and solutions to lingerie problems. Rebecca believes "...lingerie has the ability to transform, allowing a woman to reinvent and revitalize herself, or simply remember who she is." And, you don't need to be a size 2 body to do it. All women, in their vast shapes and sizes, are beautiful. I heartily agree with her. This book not only has applicable information, but it also takes a positive step in helping women accept their bodies. For more reviews, click here.
- Expertise of Author: AHHHH! Rebecca has owned the store, La Petite Coquette, for over 30 years and has fitted everyday women, to models and celebrities.
- Writing: AHHHH! Easy to read.
- Photos: AHHHH! Rebecca does a great job of using real people as models of all shapes and sizes. The models aren't stick thin, and their confidence wearing the lingerie shows in the photos. They look beautiful!
- Helpful: AHHHH!
- Highlights: Tips for women with small-large breasts and all sorts of body types. Solutions to everyday problems with your bras, fit and body type. The pictures are inspiring. The lingerie is gor-g-eous!
- Lowlights: Her store is in NY, and I live in LA.
- Price: $ (under $20)